AFRIQ 10W40 SYNTHETIC
Afriq 10W40 Synthetic is formulated with a selected blend of synthetic and conventional mineral base oils and advanced additive technology to meet the stringent requirements of modern heavy-duty diesel engines operating under a wide variety of service conditions: severe driving, heavy load, frequent stop- and- go service.
10W40 Synthetic is designed for the 2007 EPA and the latest 2010 EPA– compliant engines to meet the increased demands of new lower-emission diesel engines equipped with exhaust after treatment systems such as Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) with or without Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOC), increased rates of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR). They provide excellent quality in on- and off- highway service applications and help maximize engine durability.
They are also suitable for use in engines powered by both ultra and low sulphur diesel.
10W40 Synthetic is recommended for new advanced diesel-powered engines in trucks, fishing & marine industries, heavy duty construction equipment, mining equipment, oil fuel engines, farm vehicles, passenger cars, etc., operating under severe service, subjected to wide variations in climate conditions, in all types of on-road and off- road service. They are also recommended for gasoline engines in pick- up trucks, sport- utility vehicles, and mixed fleets.
Afriq 10W40 Synthetic meet the performance requirements of the engine manufactures in: North America, Europe, and Japan: SN/CF
- Detroit Diesel,
- International (Navistar),
- Fiat, etc.
- Excellent protection against engine wear due to soot.
- Fuel economy, oil economy
- Maintain oil film under conditions of high temperature and high stress. Protect moving parts from friction, wear and engine destroying metal-to-metal contact.
- Excellent oxidation, foam, corrosion inhibition
- Prevent premature DPF plugging and shortened maintenance intervals
- Minimize piston and combustion chamber deposits.
- Provide faster, safe starts during extreme low temperatures and increase thermal and oxidation stability at extreme high temperatures.
- Extend engine life
- Fight sludge and varnish.