AFRIQ AGRI 10W30
AGRI 10W30 is a premium quality, anti-wear hydraulic fluid and has been specifically designed for use in mobile and stationary high pressure hydraulic systems.
Maximizes transmission life
Extremely shear stable formulation maintains film sickness under severe transmission and hydraulic system operation.
Longer Oil Life
Very high oxidation stability protects against the formation of gums and varnishes, reducing oil thickening and increasing oil life.
Saves on maintenance
Highly refined base oils and effective oxidation inhibitors provide excellent thermal and oxidation stability, providing superior resistance to the formation of lacquer, deposits and corrosive oil degradation by-products.
Excellent viscosity characteristics at low temperatures ensure rapid oil circulation on start-up, preventing wear which contributes to power loss.
Smooth and quiet operation
Special friction modifier component allows smooth action of the wet brakes and power take off clutch minimising chatter, stick slip and squawk and ensures maximum brake efficiency.
AGRI 10W30 Premium
- Industrial hydraulic systems
- Hydraulics of mobile and construction equipment
- Hydraulic systems with vane, gear or piston pumps
- Plastic injection moulding machines
- Machine tools
- Enclosed gear systems
- Industrial circulating systems
API Service Category GL-4
- JI Case MS 1209, 1207 & 1207 & 1206 (now CNH)
- John Deere J20C and J20D
- Massey Ferguson M1143, M1141
- CNH, MAT 3525 (134-D) Fluid
- M2C 134-D & M2C86-C (former Ford New Holland)
- Ford M2C41-b (M2C 134D)
- Volvo 97303 (VME WB 101)
- ZF TE-ML 03E (transmissions for off-road equipment)
- TE-ML 05F (axles for off-road equipment)
- TE-ML 06K (tractor transmissions, hydraulic lifts)