AFRIQ HYDRAULIC OIL ISO 32, 46, 68, 100, 150, 220
High quality anti-wear hydraulic fluid formulated for use in high pressure stationery and mobile hydraulic systems. Incorporates zinc phosphate additive technology.
- Wide range of industrial hydraulic equipment.
- Hydraulics on construction and mobile equipment.
- Hydraulic systems with gear, vane or piston pumps.
- Industrial circulating systems.
- Machine tools and enclosed gear systems.
- Plastic injection moulding.
Not recommended for systems with silver plated components.
- Outstanding pump and equipment protection, even in very severe operating conditions.
- Extends oil and equipment service life by avoiding problems such as servo valve sticking.
- Prolongs oil change intervals.
- Reduces yellow metal corrosion by controlling oil stability.
- Prevents downtime by minimising flow restrictions due to clogged filters and extends equipment life by reducing wear.
- Suitable for many other industrial applications.
- DIN 51524 Part 2 (HLP) & Part 3 (HVLP)
- GM LS2
- ISO 11158 Categories HM and HV
- ASTM D 6158 Type HM and HV
- Afnor NF E 48-603 HM and HV
- US Steel 126 and 127
- Cincinnati P-68, P-69, P-70
- Denison HF-0, HF-1 and HF-2
- Eaton 694 for 35VQ25A (formerly M-2950 and I-286-S)